ReqBin HTTP Client
ReqBin HTTP Client to send HTTP API requests to the localhost and servers on your local network.
ReqBin HTTP Client is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 62,153 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 20
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ReqBin HTTP Client here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||12.02K||20||2022-02-09|
How to install ReqBin HTTP Client from a CRX file
- Download the ReqBin HTTP Client CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded ReqBin HTTP Client CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install ReqBin HTTP Client.
How to install ReqBin HTTP Client from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the ReqBin HTTP Client ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked ReqBin HTTP Client ZIP file from step 1. ReqBin HTTP Client is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ReqBin HTTP Client:
User count: 776,081
Sends requests fired through the Postman chrome app.
Talend API Tester - Free Edition
User count: 588,713
Visually interact with REST, SOAP and HTTP APIs.
Publisher: Joaquin Sargiotto
User count: 44,087
RESTMan is a browser extension to work on http requests.