The most beautiful and customizable JSON/JSONP highlighter that your eyes have ever seen. Open source at https://goo.gl/fmphc7
JSON Viewer is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,751,431 weekly active users The latest version is 0.18.1, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of JSON Viewer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.18.1||Sign in to download||316.68K||61||2022-02-09|
|0.18.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||316.51K||7||2020-09-13|
How to install JSON Viewer from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the JSON Viewer CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download JSON Viewer CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded JSON Viewer CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install JSON Viewer.
How to install JSON Viewer from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the JSON Viewer ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked JSON Viewer ZIP file from step 1. JSON Viewer is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to JSON Viewer: