Google Meet Mute Toggler
For muting and unmuting Google Meet from the extension icon.
What is Google Meet Mute Toggler?
"Google Meet Mute Toggler" is a Chrome extension developed to offer a seamless solution for toggling mute in an active Google Meet call, regardless of the browser tab you are currently viewing. With its smart color coding system, it indicates the mute status of your call. Effective even with keyboard shortcuts, this robust extension provides an error message for multiple opened Meet tabs.
For muting and unmuting Google Meet from the extension icon in the Chrome browser, no matter what tab you're currently looking at.
- Toggle mute in your active Google Meet no matter what tab you're looking at
- Extension icon is green when you're in an active Google Meet and unmuted, red when muted, and otherwise gray
- You'll get an error message if you have more than one Meet open
- You can toggle the mute button on a Meet join page but it won't do much
- If you have a Meet open and toggle muting from within the application or using your keyboard, the extension icon will register this and change color appropriately (checks ever 3 seconds)
Google Meet Mute Toggler may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Google Meet Mute Toggler has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Meet Mute Toggler: