Visual Effects for Google Meet
Virtual Green Screens, Blur, Pixelate, 3D Filters and More!
What is Visual Effects for Google Meet?
"Visual Effects for Google Meet" is a Chrome extension designed to enhance your video conferencing experience with a variety of live camera effects. With features like AR filters, virtual green screens, and blur options, you can maintain privacy, engage in creative interactions, and tailor your background appearance without any hassle. It's user-friendly and committed to your privacy, never collecting personal data.
This extension allows you to apply effects like Blur, Pixelate and Inverse to your camera live during Google Meets. And you can use the Virtual Green Screen feature to hide that messy background and add custom virtual backgrounds!
Features / Effects: AR Halo | AR Sunglasses | Random Donation | Rainbow | Soft Blur | Insane | 3D Movie | Virtual Green Screen | Blur Background | Flip | Bubbles | Cube | Screen Text | Freeze | Contrast | Inverse | Pixelate | Blur | Green Screen
User reviews summary
- Makes meetings much more interesting
- Good recommendations from friends and other users
- Fun and has cool effects like bubbles and cubes
- Some effects like bubbles and cubes do not work
- Issues with camera freezing or showing 'Plugins being installed'
- Does not work with the current version of Chrome and some users report it as malware
- Not working or stopped working for some users
- Safety concerns and malware accusations
- Fun and interesting effects that enhance video meetings
Visual Effects for Google Meet is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Visual Effects for Google Meet if you trust the publisher.
Visual Effects for Google Meet has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Visual Effects for Google Meet: