Visual Effects for Google Meet
Virtual Green Screens, Blur, Pixelate, 3D Filters and More! Including malicious site protection for the pages you visit
Visual Effects for Google Meet is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,421,528 weekly active users The latest version is 3.1.3, and it was published 4 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Visual Effects for Google Meet here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.1.3||Sign in to download||808.18K||13||2023-06-13|
|3.1.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||669.53K||39||2022-09-03|
|3.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||668.80K||7||2022-08-13|
|3.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||667.63K||6||2022-07-14|
|3.0.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||597.56K||110||2022-02-09|
|3.0.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||547.82K||3||2021-11-03|
|3.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||547.85K||84||2021-05-09|
|3.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||547.73K||4||2021-04-05|
|3.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||547.81K||4||2020-09-13|
How to install Visual Effects for Google Meet from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Visual Effects for Google Meet CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Visual Effects for Google Meet CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Visual Effects for Google Meet CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Visual Effects for Google Meet.
How to install Visual Effects for Google Meet from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Visual Effects for Google Meet ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Visual Effects for Google Meet ZIP file from step 1. Visual Effects for Google Meet is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Visual Effects for Google Meet: