Leo Chino parses, adds pinyin, meaning, and pronunciation to Chinese words. It is based on http://mand.jon-long.ca/web
Is Leo Chino safe to use?
Leo Chino takes Chinese text on a web page and parses it into words. It then adds pinyin on top of each word and when you click on the pinyin, a popup will show you the meaning in English as well as a button where you can hear the pronunciation of the word. You can click the pinyin again to close this popup. It's a very useful tool for those of us who are passionate about learning Chinese and have a basic understanding of the language. This tool you will save you the time it usually takes you to copy paste a word to find its pinyin, meaning, and pronuncation. The only limitation at the moment is that it only works for pages served through http. Have fun : )
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- AdBlock — best ad blocker
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- EquatIO - Math made digital
- ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS
- Forest: stay focused, be present View more...