Do Not Track
Adds the Do Not Track header (DNT: 1) to all requests.
Do Not Track is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 59,003 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.1, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 11
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Do Not Track here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.1||Sign in to download||30.22K||11||2022-02-09|
How to install Do Not Track from a CRX file
- Download the Do Not Track CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Do Not Track CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Do Not Track.
How to install Do Not Track from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Do Not Track ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Do Not Track ZIP file from step 1. Do Not Track is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Do Not Track:
User count: 619,760
Make the web faster, more private, and more secure.
Don't track me Google
Publisher: Rob W
User count: 30,612
Removes the annoying link-conversion at Google Search/maps/...
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (by Google)
User count: 1,538,238