Dial and call phone numbers from any webpage, or add them to an automated calling list.
Aircall Dialer is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 56,178 weekly active users The latest version is 3.13.2, and it was published a day ago.
Total download count: 44
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Aircall Dialer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Aircall Dialer from a CRX file
- Download the Aircall Dialer CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Aircall Dialer CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Aircall Dialer.
How to install Aircall Dialer from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Aircall Dialer ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Aircall Dialer ZIP file from step 1. Aircall Dialer is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Aircall Dialer:
User count: 383,627
Work with Salesforce records directly in your email application with the Gmail integration.
User count: 1,052,874
Email tracking, CRM for Gmail, and sales productivity tools in your inbox
Click To Call for Internet Phone - Ringover
User count: 16,912
With the Click To Call for Internet Phone - Ringover extension, all phone numbers displayed on web pages become clickable!