ARC cookie exchange
An extension that supports Advanced REST Client session management reading Chrome cookies.
What is ARC cookie exchange?
ARC cookie exchange is a simple yet effective Chrome extension aimed at streamlining Advanced REST Client session management. The extension reads cookies stored by Chrome and delivers them to the Advanced REST Client application. For security, it only accepts connections from whitelisted apps, ensuring that no unauthorized apps access your cookies.
This small extension supports Advanced REST Client session management. It reads cookies stored by Chrome and sends them to Advanced REST Client application. Your cookies will be send with the request if the request domain matches cookie domain.
- cookies - to be able to read cookies
- access to all websites - the cookies API can read cookies from domain that the extension can read from. Therefore access to all URL's is required
Safety The extension accepts connection only from whitelisted apps which corresponds to canary, dev, beta and stable version of the app. No other app can connect to this extension and read your cookies.
- added proxy for XHR requests
- the extension will notify ARC when installed
User reviews summary
- Good for testing with REST standard
- Useful for passing login information using XHR extensions
- Helpful in advanced REST
- Doesn't work with recent versions of Chrome
- No support
- Unable to open after installation
- Can't delete projects or saved requests
- Not working
- No support
- Unable to open
ARC cookie exchange may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
ARC cookie exchange has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ARC cookie exchange: