Edge Reader will instantly read any article on sites you visit. This simple to use app uses advanced techniques to discover the…
Edge Reader is available for download. It had 16 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-05-15, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 0.0.0.5, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Edge Reader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.0.0.5||Sign in to download||402.47K||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Edge Reader from a CRX file
- Download the Edge Reader CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Edge Reader CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Edge Reader.
How to install Edge Reader from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Edge Reader ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Edge Reader ZIP file from step 1. Edge Reader is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Edge Reader: