StopFlash Flash Blocker
Say StopFlash ! Block flash objects
What is StopFlash Flash Blocker?
StopFlash Flash Blocker is a Chrome extension that offers users the ability to block flash objects on websites. This not only allows for faster loading of internet pages, but also gives the user control over Flash content accessing. If you require a Flash object frequently, you can add it to your whitelist so that it will not be blocked. Moreover, this feature aids in blocking many ads which typically use Flash.
Say Stop Flash!
Stop blocking Flash Flash objects and allows much faster loading of certain web pages!
Unlock only the flash objects you need!
If you often use a Flash object, add it to your whitelist and it will not be blocked.
Many ads use Flash more reason!
User reviews summary
- Stops autoplay on some sites
- Allows the selection of specific Flash elements to unblock
- Works well with other blocking programs
- Whitelist functionality does not work
- Causes some websites to hang or crash
- Blocks Flash elements that users do not want blocked
- Interface is partially in French
- No help files or instructions
- Whitelist issues
- Inability to unblock specific sites or Flash elements
- Lack of instruction or help files
StopFlash Flash Blocker may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
StopFlash Flash Blocker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to StopFlash Flash Blocker: