HTML Error Checker
Check the HTML for error. This doesn't send the source to the external. If web page behavior is not correct, you should turn off it.
What is HTML Error Checker?
HTML Error Checker is a unique Chrome extension that provides users with the capability to examine webpage HTML for any possible errors. It is engineered for secure operation, meaning it will not use or send your source externally. This extension is perfect for those wanting to ensure their web page is functioning as it ought to. If the web page behavior seems incorrect, the extension can easily be disabled.
Check the HTML for errors. This extension will teach HTML error and page source.
- Adjust Privacy and & Permission.
- Fix some bugs "Enable auto check" was not working at the time of first.
- You can check local files (file://~~) - Add notification for update information
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Helpful in identifying and fixing errors
- Eliminates the need for more verbose validators
- Does not always work, sometimes asking for page reload
- Struggles with pages containing form tags or other specific elements
- Error notifications are not very noticeable
- Identifies and helps fix HTML errors
- Convenient and user-friendly
- Issues with consistent functionality
HTML Error Checker may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
HTML Error Checker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to HTML Error Checker: