HTML Diff Check Tool
Tool for checking HTML difference between tabs ,or between production and development environment.
What is HTML Diff Check Tool?
HTML Diff Check Tool is a Chrome extension essential for all developers working in testing and production environments. Its core facility is analyzing and pointing out differences among HTML codes across various tabs opened in Chrome or contrasting HTML documents from production and development servers. Features include URL pre-registration, diff check with other tabs, design upgrades, and the addition of shortcut keys and search functions. It complies with privacy rules, with registered data not shared with third parties.
HTML Diff Check Tool is chrome addon for checking difference between tabs or between Production and Development.
You can check HTML diff with other tab. You can open the URL of production and development server each other with pre-register pairs of those URLs. Also, you can check HTML diff of them.
To check the difference between a testing and production environment before/after deployment.
When your co-worker asks you to check a testing environment which he/she updated.
[How to use]
In the settings register the combination of a testing and production environment domain (including a subdomain).
Turn on the "balance scale" icon or select from context menu at the web page where you want to check a testing or production environment.
User reviews summary
- Compares HTML in different tabs or against test server
- Doesn't send data to server owned by the developer for processing
- Useful for web developers to inspect code differences
- Useful for tracking changes
- Contains helpful features, like ignoring certain strings and alerting when contents of the page change
- Does not provide smart DOM comparison
- Does not support all web pages
- Lacks detailed instructions
- Could not recognize inserted lines
- Issues with alerts in a different language
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Can compare HTML code from different tabs or test servers
- Problems with unsupported pages
- Lack of instructions
HTML Diff Check Tool is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install HTML Diff Check Tool if you trust the publisher.
HTML Diff Check Tool has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to HTML Diff Check Tool: