Synology Office Extension
Supports using the color picker to select specific colors on the screen and clipboard operations such as copying and pasting texts.
Synology Office Extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 57,009 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.0, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 32
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Synology Office Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.0.0||Sign in to download||58.49K||0||2022-11-16|
|2.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||66.69K||6||2022-04-13|
|2.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||65.94K||17||2022-02-09|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||63.82K||9||2020-09-13|
How to install Synology Office Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Synology Office Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Synology Office Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Synology Office Extension.
How to install Synology Office Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Synology Office Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Synology Office Extension ZIP file from step 1. Synology Office Extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Synology Office Extension:
Synology add download
User count: 4,004
This extensions allows remote adding of downloads to your Synology Nas Download station.
Synology Web Clipper
User count: 144,991
Synology Web Clipper saves web content to your Synology NAS for quick and easy access. A complete page of text, pictures, and li...
NAS Download Manager (for Synology)
User count: 43,405
Add and manage Download Station tasks on your Synology DiskStation.