floccus bookmarks sync
Sync your bookmarks privately across browsers and devices
What is floccus bookmarks sync?
"Floccus Bookmarks Sync" is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to sync your bookmarks privately across different browsers and devices. It utilizes your self-hosted server for bookmark synchronization. It supports Nextcloud Bookmarks, WebDAV file server, Google Drive account or LoFloccus desktop app. Remember to disable your browser's native Bookmark Sync for it to operate correctly.
Sync your bookmarks across browsers via your own self-hosted server.
- Nextcloud Bookmarks
- or a WebDAV file server (like SeaFile, Nextcloud and even commercial ones)
- or the LoFloccus desktop app: https://github.com/TCB13/LoFloccus
- or a Google Drive Account
- a recent Chrome version (or a compatible browser) with native Bookmark Sync disabled
User reviews summary
- Flexible and can sync bookmarks across many different devices and browsers
- Can use personal Nextcloud server or encrypted storage on a cloud service
- Runs well with various browsers including Brave, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and VIVALDI
- Sometimes causes the browser to run high CPU and Memory
- Can be buggy and cause duplication of bookmarks or folders
- Sometimes fails to synchronize causing errors or crashes
- Good alternative for xBrowserSync and XMark
- Work well with Nextcloud and Google Drive
- Errors or crashes occur occasionally
floccus bookmarks sync is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install floccus bookmarks sync if you trust the publisher.
floccus bookmarks sync is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to floccus bookmarks sync: