Mixmax for Google Chrome
The Sales Engagement Platform built for B2B revenue teams.
What is Mixmax for Google Chrome?
Mixmax for Google Chrome is an advanced sales engagement extension designed for B2B revenue teams. This robust tool streamlines workflows for pipeline building, enables faster deal closures, and optimizes customer engagement. The integration with Salesforce offers automated workflows-leading to improved data hygiene and reduction in data entry tasks. It's highly rated and trusted by over 10,000 customers globally.
Create powerful workflows to generate and close more revenue, from outbound to expansion. Mixmax empowers your entire revenue team to do more with less - in days, not months.
BUILD MORE PIPELINE Streamline your daily activities to work smarter and get more done. Automatically have high-priority items added to your to-do list in real time. Connect with more prospects when sorting based on their level of engagement.
CLOSE MORE DEALS Cycle through email and phone Tasks quickly - whether your Tasks live in Mixmax or Salesforce. Track exactly which prospects are engaging with your emails and when.
ENGAGE MORE CUSTOMERS Scale your customer outreach and add more value, without needing more team members. Stay ahead of every customer renewal by initiating strategic customer meetings with automated workflows and personalization.
INTEGRATE WITH SALESFORCE Automate workflows to update Salesforce fields, auto-create leads or update opportunity information. Save your reps hours by eliminating data entry while improving data hygiene.
User reviews summary
- Highly useful for productivity, with features such as templates, tracking, and automation
- Great for organization, especially in tracking email sequences and follow-ups
- Excellent integration with Gmail and developer-friendly interface
- Notable bugs, one being the sequence feature not functioning properly for 'send malware as' / aliases
- Inadequate customer support, with problems left unresolved
- Some users find issues with slow email delivery times
- Issues with involuntary reinstallation prompts despite deactivation
- Limited features in the free plan, specifically, a limit of 100 emails per month
- Enhanced productivity and organization through automation and tracking features
- Despite some negative feedback, many users are extremely pleased with the service and find it indispensable
- A few references to difficulties in using the extension resulting from bugs and lackluster customer support
Mixmax for Google Chrome is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Mixmax for Google Chrome if you trust the publisher.
Mixmax for Google Chrome has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Mixmax for Google Chrome: