Hide morning in Calendar
Hide morning hours on your Google Calendar to stop wasting space on your screen for empty hours.
What is Hide morning in Calendar?
'Hide Morning in Calendar' is a clever Chrome extension designed to declutter your Google Calendar view. It allows users to hide the early morning hours, stopping them from wasting screen space. Perfect for those who use Google Calendar for work or school, this tool lets you set a range of working hours and conveniently removes the unneeded white space during out-of-office or sleeping hours. The extension currently supports English (US) language only, but more language support is coming soon.
When's the last time you had a meeting at 3am? Empty hours are irrelevant and waste space on your screen. This extension lets you minimize the range of hours in the morning on your Google Calendar, so you only see the title of events during those hours.
How does it work?
- Click “Add to Chrome” to install the extension for free from the official Chrome Web Store.
- Reload or open your Google Calendar in Chrome: https://www.google.com/calendar
- In the Day/Week/3 or 7 days view, you will notice a new small gray handle at the top of the times on the left. Drag it down to hide morning hours. If you want to show those hours again, simply click the gray hidden hours at the top of the times on the left.
Who is it for? When you use your calendar for work or school, you can set a range of working hours in the day that fits your schedule and remove the unnecessary white space during the times you're out of office or sleeping.
This extension currently works if the language of Google Calendar is set to English (US). Support for more languages coming soon.
Feel free to ask us any questions or tell us what you think. Contact at www.raphaelschaad.com. Thanks for giving us a rating, if you like your clean new calendar look.
User reviews summary
- Hides morning hours, freeing up screen space
- Quick and easy to set up
- Functionality should be included in default calendar
- Only works with English language settings
- Doesn't provide an option to hide evening or night hours
- Some users experienced glitches and formatting issues
- Desire for customization of hideable hours (ability to set start time and to hide night hours)
- Some users had trouble with the extension not working
- Extension caused some visual/formatting problems when used with other features (secondary time zone, creating/editing calendar events)
Hide morning in Calendar may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Hide morning in Calendar has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Hide morning in Calendar: