Tab Groups Extension
Automatically group tabs, save tabs/groups, and provide shortcuts for tabs/groups.
Tab Groups Extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 57,670 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.3, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 51
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tab Groups Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Tab Groups Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Tab Groups Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tab Groups Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tab Groups Extension.
How to install Tab Groups Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tab Groups Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tab Groups Extension ZIP file from step 1. Tab Groups Extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tab Groups Extension:
Tab Manager Plus for Chrome
User count: 297,795
Quickly find open tabs, see all windows in one view, find duplicates and limit tabs per window. The best Tab Manager for Chrome.
Tabox - Save and Share Tab Groups
User count: 26,222
Save your open tabs into collections and reopen them whenever you want in a single click!
User count: 8,911
Automatically add tabs to your configured groups, based on their URL.