Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager
Manage, save and restore your windows, tabs and sessions.
What is Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager?
Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager is a versatile Chrome extension that allows easy management of open tabs, windows, and sessions. It offers features like tab grouping, session saving, and restoration. You can swiftly navigate through open windows and tabs, search and filter tabs, manage pinned tabs, remove duplicates and more. It also offers cloud sync and backup options.
Tabmanager.io is an all-in-one session, window and tab manager extension for Chrome that helps you manage and organize open tabs, tab-groups and windows in one convenient place.
★ Window & Tab Manager Our window and tab manager empowers you to swiftly navigate through open windows and tabs using either your mouse or keyboard. You can effortlessly switch between tabs and windows, search and filter tabs by title or URL keywords, and efficiently manage various aspects such as pinned tabs, tab sorting, grouping tabs by domain, suspending tabs, identifying tabs with sound, and removing duplicates. Additionally, you have the option to export tabs and windows as backup files, save tabs for future use, and synchronize them across multiple devices.
Our window manager presents a multiple column layout that enables you to gain a comprehensive overview of all your open windows and tabs while providing the flexibility to organize your windows by renaming them. Through simple drag and drop functionality, you can easily move tabs between windows, open them in new windows, or merge entire windows.
The tab manager also offers convenient features to save tabs for later restoration. You can save specific tabs within a window, save all tabs within a window, or save the entire session encompassing all open windows.
★ Tab Groups The tab manager comes with built-in support for managing your tab-groups. You can easily create a new tab group, move groups between windows, merge tab groups, rename tab groups and save your tab groups and restore them with the window at a later time.
★ Session Manager The session manager provides a comprehensive view of all your saved windows and sessions, allowing you to effortlessly manage and swiftly restore previously saved windows and sessions. Our intelligent restore feature ensures that opening tabs in a new or existing window does not slow down your computer, as tabs are opened in a suspended state. You can also sync your saved windows and sessions to the cloud, ensuring data integrity and accessibility across all your devices.
User reviews summary
- Highly customizable with many functionalities.
- Has a free basic version, which users appreciate.
- Users value the ability to handle large numbers of tabs and windows simultaneously.
- Active and responsive developers who attend to user inquiries and suggestions.
- Auto save and remove duplicates features were appreciated by some users.
- Performance issues, especially when restoring large saved sessions, were mentioned by several users.
- Lack of full support for tab groups, especially on session restore.
- Some users mentioned that the tool is just a clone of 'Cluster Tab Manager', without much added value.
- The search function within 'Session View' tab is missing.
- Some users experienced accidental saves due to the proximity of the 'save' and 'open' session buttons.
- Comparison with other similar extensions mostly like Cluster – Window & Tab Manager and OneTab.
- Suggestions for various additional features like adding a search function in 'Session History', adding the ability to sort tabs by name, enhancing the interface for saved sessions etc.
- Problems and delay with session restore.
- Requests for better support for tab groups.
Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager: