UpNote Web Clipper
Save article to UpNote app
What is UpNote Web Clipper?
UpNote Web Clipper is a Chrome extension designed for the easy integration of web content into the UpNote app. It facilitates the efficient capture of full web pages or selected content into app notes, across devices. With the advantage of filtering out distractions such as ads, this extension gives you a clean, focused reading experience.
UpNote Web Clipper lets you quickly save all or part of a web page to UpNote app.
UpNote is a clean and beautiful app for writing and organizing notes. It's easy to use with rich features and delightful experience. You can download UpNote for free on Mac, iOS, Windows and Android device.
HOW TO USE
- Install UpNote app from Mac App Store or Windows Store:
Enable UpNote Web Clipper from the Chrome Browser.
Whenever you want to save a web page, simply click on the UpNote Web Clipper icon from the browser toolbar and open UpNote app. The web page will be saved automatically to your note.
User reviews summary
- Works great on MacOS
- Overall faster and easier to use than similar extensions from Evernote or OneNote
- Able to save content effectively for some users
- Does not always work or is unstable
- Cannot save only part of an article or select specific content
- Every time it's used, the browser asks permission to open UpNote, requiring extra clicks
- Not always working or unstable
- Inability to select parts of the page or specific content
- Asking permission to open the UpNote app each time it's used
- Requires the browser to be refreshed for the extension to work post-installation
- Lacks options for customization, like choosing where to save
UpNote Web Clipper is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
UpNote Web Clipper is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to UpNote Web Clipper: