Zoom for Google Chrome
Zoom in or out on web content using the zoom button and mouse scroll wheel for more comfortable reading. That to each percent value.
Zoom for Google Chrome is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 400,843 weekly active users The latest version is 184.108.40.206, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 13
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Zoom for Google Chrome here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|220.127.116.11||Sign in to download||279.64K||9||2022-02-09|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||279.40K||4||2020-09-13|
How to install Zoom for Google Chrome from a CRX file
- Download the Zoom for Google Chrome CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Zoom for Google Chrome CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Zoom for Google Chrome.
How to install Zoom for Google Chrome from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Zoom for Google Chrome ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Zoom for Google Chrome ZIP file from step 1. Zoom for Google Chrome is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Zoom for Google Chrome:
Custom Page Zoom
User count: 10,183
Easily set a custom zoom level for each website (or all websites)
Zoom Text Only
User count: 13,745
Zoom text without distorting the images
User count: 4,027
Press + - * can zoom just like Opera browser.