Twitch VOD Unspoiler
Removes spoilers from Twitch.tv VODs.
What is Twitch VOD Unspoiler?
'Twitch VOD Unspoiler' is a chrome extension that protects twitch.tv viewers from video spoilers. It hides VOD durations, replaces the scrubber with relative time controls, allowing viewers to enjoy the surprises in the videos. It allows toggle spoilers on a per-channel basis. It is lightweight, respects user privacy, and is an open source tool.
・Hides references to VOD durations on videos/playback pages, and replaces the scrubber with relative time controls (e.g. -30 seconds/+15 minutes) ・Click the extension's icon to toggle spoilers on a per-channel basis
This extension collects no data, and respects your privacy and battery life. Open source at: https://github.com/ky-is/twitch-vod-unspoiler
(Note you can check the video's current time by clicking the playback Settings icon.)
User reviews summary
- Functions as described
- Has time stamp feature
- Hides time remaining on VOD
- Improves viewing experience
- Has fast forward/backward buttons
- Sometimes doesn't activate
- Need to reinstall to reactivate it
- Clip button is hidden during live stream
- Effective in preventing spoilers
- Made watching VODs more enjoyable
- Extension works perfectly
- Need to reinstall to fix some issues
Twitch VOD Unspoiler may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Twitch VOD Unspoiler has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Twitch VOD Unspoiler: