An extension to use the HTML5 Player UI instead of Flash player in every twitch channels
What is Twitch HTML5?
'Twitch HTML5' is a Chrome extension designed to enhance your Twitch viewing experience. It automatically swaps the platform's default Flash player with the more user-friendly and efficient HTML5 player, working seamlessly across all Twitch channels. With Twitch HTML5, you'll enjoy smooth streaming and decreased CPU usage.
This extension automatically replaces the twitch Flash player version for the HTML5 one.
User reviews summary
- Solves HTML5 video playback problem
- Likes the replacement of Flash UI
- Relief from the outdated Flash plugin
- Needs Flash player to work
- Host mode on Twitch loads in Flash, not HTML5
- Consumes a high percentage of CPU
- Streams don't load
- Reported as 'outdated and doesn't work'
- Doesn't work
- Need for Flash player
- High CPU consumption
Twitch HTML5 may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Twitch HTML5 has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Twitch HTML5: