WAVE Evaluation Tool
Evaluate web accessibility within your browser.
WAVE Evaluation Tool is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 492,994 weekly active users The latest version is 126.96.36.199, and it was published a day ago.
Total download count: 33
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WAVE Evaluation Tool here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|188.8.131.52||Sign in to download||344.26K||0||2023-06-01|
|3.2.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||344.07K||3||2023-03-17|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||343.94K||2||2022-12-10|
|3.1.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||403.72K||9||2022-02-09|
|3.1.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||378.54K||4||2020-11-13|
|3.1.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||378.48K||5||2020-10-17|
|3.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||389.50K||5||2020-09-24|
|3.0.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||375.99K||5||2020-09-13|
How to install WAVE Evaluation Tool from a CRX file
- Download the WAVE Evaluation Tool CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded WAVE Evaluation Tool CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install WAVE Evaluation Tool.
How to install WAVE Evaluation Tool from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the WAVE Evaluation Tool ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked WAVE Evaluation Tool ZIP file from step 1. WAVE Evaluation Tool is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to WAVE Evaluation Tool:
axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
User count: 279,039
Accessibility Checker for Developers, Testers, and Designers in Chrome
EqualWeb Accessibility Checker
User count: 9,522
The EqualWeb Web Accessibility Checker is a free automated auditing tool for WCAG 2.1 validation.
WCAG Color contrast checker
Publisher: Jorge Rumoroso
User count: 52,362
To test the color contrast according to WCAG accessibility requirements