Google Meet Attendance
The simplest way to take attendance on Google Meet.
What is Google Meet Attendance?
Google Meet Attendance is a Chrome Extension designed mainly for educators handling online classes. This tool features an easy way to keep track of student attendance in Google Meet sessions. The extension provides key features such as compatibility with new Google Meet UI, the inclusion of date, time and Google Meet link, listing students in an ascending order, and more. To use this extension, it needs to be installed and pinned on Google Chrome, and then, with a simple click, attendance information will be saved in a CSV file format.
This extension is Classroom Edition. This extension is very user friendly. Those who want a simple way to take attendance during a Google Meet this extension is intended for those users.
Attendance taking can help you to remember who joined the Google Meet and who is not. This is very helpful for the Online Classroom. Teachers can found this extension very helpful for them.
The extension features:
- Works on the new Google Meet UI.
- Google Meet Link is included.
- Date and Time is included.
- Course Instructor will be the attendance taker.
- Total Students count.
- Ascending order students list.
- Auto Mode.
- Time Limit.
- Duplicate Name.
User reviews summary
- Very easy to use
- Highly recommended
- Best of all Google Meet Attendance
- Helpful for taking attendance
- Lack of instructions on how to save attendance
- Some users can't find the CVC attendance
- Language barier - Not all reviews are in English
- Easy to use
Google Meet Attendance may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Google Meet Attendance has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Meet Attendance: