Google Meet Attendance
Save the time joined and left of all attendees with one click!
What is Google Meet Attendance?
Google Meet Attendance is a crucial Chrome extension for those who want to monitor the attendance of participants in a Google Meet meeting. The use of this extension is simple yet highly effective. It saves a list of all current attendees' time when they join and the time they left the meeting in one click to a spreadsheet. Crucially, this extension ensures privacy, as it doesn’t collect any user information.
Saves a list of all current attendees with one click in a Google Meet meeting with the time they joined and left to a spreadsheet. No user information is collected while using this extension.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Records names of attendees and their in and out time
- Helpful for taking attendance in a Google Meet session
- Generates a simple and readable CSV output
- Free tool
- Gives an empty CSV file even when there are participants in the meeting
- Does not reset for recurring meetings, shows attendance from previous meetings too
- Duplicates entries multiple times even if a user has logged in only once
- Some users reported problems with the interface in languages other than English
- Issues with time display; it sometimes appears as a series of number signs
- Easy to use
- Issues with the CSV file being empty or showing attendance of previous meetings
- Duplicating entries multiple times
- Interface language problems
- Problems with time display
Google Meet Attendance may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Google Meet Attendance has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Meet Attendance: