Attendance for Google Meet™
Records Google Meet™ attendance and exports to Google Sheets™.
What is Attendance for Google Meet™?
Attendance for Google Meet™ is a user-friendly tool designed to optimize attendance recording in virtual classes conducted on Google Meet. It allows creation and storage of multiple class lists, easy editing, and marks attendance with intuitive symbols. Not just that, it also enables one-click export of the data to Google Sheets. Each data set includes name of the student, attendance status, join and leave times, frequency of joining the call, and total call duration. It is developed with a priority for user security and data protection.
Are you a teacher who has had trouble taking attendance in this new virtual environment? Have you run into trouble trying to keep track of students coming in and out of Google Meets?
If this is you, then you have come to the right extension! Taking attendance on Google Meet can be a cumbersome process, so we have made everything simple for you. With Attendance for Google Meet, recording attendance is as easy as a few clicks.
This extension supports a variety of unique features:
- an intuitive user interface that integrates seamlessly with the Google Meet UI
- allows the user to create and store multiple class lists
- presents a list of the students with intuitive symbols that show whether they are present, absent, previously present but left (e.g. due to technical difficulties), or present but not on your attendance list
- easy editing of students in a class
- one-click export to Google Sheets
Our automatically generated spreadsheets have separate sheets for each of your classes. Once you hit export, the extension updates the sheet corresponding to your class with the latest attendance data, complete with the Meet code, date, time, and a row for each student. Each student entry contains the following information:
- whether they were present or not
- the time they joined
User reviews summary
- Helpful for tracking attendance
- Easy to use
- Ability to export data
- Inaccurate attendance tracking
- Recently stopped functioning after Google Meet updates
- Issues with exporting
- UI and functionality changes after Google Meet updates
- Issues with recognition of attendees
- Problems with exporting attendance data
Attendance for Google Meet™ is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Attendance for Google Meet™ if you trust the publisher.
Attendance for Google Meet™ has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Attendance for Google Meet™: