Google Meet Auto Admit
Automatically admit join requests from external guests to Google Meet
What is Google Meet Auto Admit?
"Google Meet Auto Admit" is a convenient Chrome extension designed to streamline Google Meet sessions. It works by automatically clicking the 'Admit' button whenever external guests request to join your meeting, saving you time and avoiding interruptions. Attention can stay on the discussion rather than managing guest access. Be sure to disable it in chrome://extensions when looking to turn off the feature.
Automatically click the "Admit" button when a join request comes in from external guests. Please disable the extension in chrome://extensions when you want to disable the behavior.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use once it works
- Works well for relatively small meetings
- Made admitting participants simpler
- Doesn't work frequently
- Problems with recent Google updates
- Doesn't work in non-English versions of Meet
- Cannot auto admit while presenting different window
- Mobile application is not clear
- Needing language set to English to function
- Does not work correctly due to Google updates
- Lack of functionality in non-English versions
Google Meet Auto Admit may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Google Meet Auto Admit has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Meet Auto Admit: