bookmark, scrap and annotate on the web page.
Journal is available for download. It had 179 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-23, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 3 times. The latest version is 1.5.9, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Journal here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.5.9||Sign in to download||2.56M||3||2022-02-09|
How to install Journal from a CRX file
- Download the Journal CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Journal CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Journal.
How to install Journal from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Journal ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Journal ZIP file from step 1. Journal is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Journal:
User count: 314
The only app you will ever need for bookmarking and note taking.
TabIt - BookMarks: Productivity in Access
User count: 392
Inimitable BookMarks Manager by TabIt