View ActiveCampaign contact information from anywhere on the Web.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is a Chrome extension that integrates seamlessly with your Gmail inbox. It leverages the power of ActiveCampaign’s automation to optimize customer experiences, making it easier to close deals faster. It provides easy access to contact data, helps maintain an organized CRM, and enables the triggering of automated sequences straight from your Gmail. With this extension, businesses can manage their email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM right from Gmail.
Bring ActiveCampaign into your Gmail inbox! Meaningfully connect and engage with your customers. Go beyond sales automation to optimize your customers’ experiences — while closing more deals, faster.
The ActiveCampaign extension brings the power of ActiveCampaign’s customer experience automation into your Gmail inbox. Seamlessly manage your marketing and sales processes, and control your email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM without even switching tabs.
A CRM THAT STAYS UP TO DATE & ORGANIZED As you qualify your leads and opportunities, you can automatically create a new deal record in ActiveCampaign. As the deal progresses, you can move it through the stages of your pipeline. As you collect additional information about the contact or opportunity you can add that information to their contact record. You’ll never have to worry if your CRM is current.
THE DATA YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT Have all your contact data at your fingertips, right in your inbox next to the message you are typing. You’ll see your contact’s social network profiles, any tags you’ve applied, custom field values, any automated processes they are currently involved in, and open deal records associated with them.
TIME-SAVING AUTOMATION MADE EASY Without leaving Gmail, you’ll be able to trigger sequences of automated actions. When you learn what product a prospect is interested in, you can drop them into an automated follow-up sequence with targeted content and offers to move your sales process along faster. If a contact schedules an appointment, you can drop them into an automation that automatically reminds them one hour before and then follows-up with them after to see if they have any additional questions. Choose from hundreds of pre-built automations that you can use with just a few clicks.
User reviews summary
- Easy to add contacts to ActiveCampaign, manage deals, and track email opens
- Automatically adds new customers from Gmail into your ActiveCampaign database
- Useful for tagging new statuses and updating information
- Lessens manual tasks and provides 24/7 chat support
- Provides a quick snapshot into the customer's journey
- Inconsistent syncing of emails and occasional loss of settings without warning
- Removed ability to add people to lists from the Gmail plugin
- Limited email syncing control and unassociated contacts appear for all sales agents
- Crashes and glitches with no clear fixes
- Recent update removed many features making it less useful
- Issues with consistency and reliability
- Reduction of features in recent updates
- Ease of contact and deal management
- Useful email tracking
- Integration with Gmail and automatic contact addition
ActiveCampaign is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
ActiveCampaign is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ActiveCampaign: