Brings PHP to browser
Is PHP shell safe to use?
Rating: 3.32 (19)
Version: 0.0.3 (Last updated: 2013-08-05)
- Add features to Chrome Developer Tools
- See our safety evaluation
# 13935Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
PHP Statements directly from Chrome Developer Tools PHP Shell put a cloud-based PHP server at your convenience. * Multiline support * Command history * Directly from your browser, send PHP statements to interpret and evaluation. * Try PHP 5.4 syntax like "['easy', 'arrays']" and "['direct', 'inference']". * Play with namespaces and try manual examples on the same page. * Test PHP commands even on Chrome OS!! * Present PHP functions whithout creating files or opening the terminal. * Less window changes and better productivity. PHP-Shell relies on online servers that purpose PHP snippets analisis. It downloads the response and presents on a cleaner and sandboxed environment. Only the strictly needed information are sent. No cookies, no login required everything ssl crypted! Due to being a developer tools extension, it is completely seamless and non-intrusive. No browser windows, no browser popups nor browser buttons. Call your developer tools and a shiny new tab will be placed to rock and roll.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Dashlane - Password Manager
- Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping
- Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
- 1clickVPN - Free VPN for Chrome
- Email Tracker for Gmail - Mailtrack
- Privacy Badger View more...