Clean up your bookmark mess! Sort bookmarks automatically, delete duplicates, merge folders, etc.
What is SuperSorter?
'SuperSorter' is a Chrome extension that helps manage and organize your bookmarks. This powerful tool efficiently sorts your bookmarks along with the folders in alphabetical order, and optionally, places the folders at the top. It eliminates duplicate bookmarks, deletes empty folders, and merges folders bearing the same name. Its automatic sort feature periodically sorts bookmarks, enhancing your browsing experience by keeping everything neat and clean.
Are your Chrome bookmarks a mess? SuperSorter can help!
SuperSorter sorts all of your bookmarks, in all your folders, into alphabetical order. It sorts folders too and if you like it will put the folders at the top of the list. SuperSorter also deletes empty folders, deletes duplicate bookmarks and merges folders with the same name. It can also sort bookmarks automatically every few minutes, making it even easier to keep everything tidy.
Warning: There is no undo function, so use this extension at your own risk!
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6:
- Added a dropdown to choose the language to sort and compare in.
User reviews summary
- Helps in sorting and organizing bookmarks effectively
- Option to 'Ignore the Bookmarks Bar when sorting'
- Simple and easy to use
- User interface and instruction clarity
- Inconsistent performance after updates
- Problem with permissions to read browsing history
- Organizing the bookmarks
- Issue with sorting feature after updates
- Permission to read browsing history
SuperSorter is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
SuperSorter has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to SuperSorter: