FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II
Scan your bookmarks in order to delete duplicated links empty folders or merge duplicated folders.
What is FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II?
'FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II' is a Chrome extension designed for the swift scan of all your bookmarks. It effectively identifies and removes duplicated URLs and empty folders, providing a cleaned and well-organized bookmarks list. It's important to note that the extension compares solely on the basis of URLs, not descriptions. Regular backups for bookmarks are recommended prior to scans.
Hi world, Fast Bookmark Scanner is small and fast !
- ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR BOOKMARKS *
Enjoys, share and rank!
- the extension scan all your bookmarks.
- the extension compare duplicated urls and does not matter about description.It considers that only if two urls are the same.The api can not have link's description, perhaps google will add this property.
- Folders : A folder with an empty folder is not an empty folder !!! When you remove an empty folder, its parent appears empty and the extension suggest you to remove it !
Logo by Bruno Masson, Friendly (merci !)
User reviews summary
- Fast scan speed
- Duplicate bookmark removal
- Easy to use
- Merging duplicate folders
- Useful features and information dashboard
- Complexity in selecting and deleting multiple duplicates
- Lack of instructions
- No 'save' or 'apply' button in custom mode
- Possibly destructive if used improperly
- Language barrier
- Fast scanning speed
- Helpful in organizing bookmarks
- Duplicate removal
- Need for clearer instructions
- Lack of function to save or apply changes in custom mode
FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to FBS II : Fast Bookmark Scanner II: