Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ
Save any Gmail email to Google Drive with one click. Autosave of all emails in a label. Multiple export formats: PDF, HTML, TXT, ...
What is Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ?
Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ is a Chrome extension that provides a solution to backup and organize your Gmail emails and their attachments into your Google Drive in just a click. It offers multiple options for saving emails in different formats including PDF, TXT, HTML, and EML. It also supports auto-save of labels and Google G Suite. Besides personal use, G Suite admins can manage and configure team settings. The extension is integrated with Google Shared Drive and supports real-time backup of emails.
In just 1 click, save your Gmail™ (and its attachments) directly to your Google Drive™.
This is a perfect solution to liberate your emails from Gmail so that you can file emails in your Google Drive.
Tip: You can organize emails in a file under your client folder, where you can easily add your comments and share them with a colleague.
There's no complicated downloads, and 100% free for you to use.
Key features: ✅Quick save of any email - save it and share it with just one click ✅Auto save of labels ✅Google G Suite support ✅Team integration and Google Shared Drive support ✅Google G Suite admin integration: admin can control and configure everything from the console ✅Real time backup and archive of your emails
User reviews summary
- Provides easy and efficient solution for saving/archiving emails to Google Drive
- Offers various export options including TXT, HTML, and PDF
- Helps in managing and organizing emails better
- Features a user-friendly interface and reliable performance
- Utility for professionals dealing with a large amount of emails
- Not a free tool, some users find it expensive
- Issue of UI glitches after certain updates, impacting usability
- Some users expressed concern about too much access to users' Gmail account
- Doesn't support other cloud storage platforms
- Some technical issues reported in handling multiple email addresses
- Automatic saving/archiving of emails to Google Drive
- The need for a cloudHQ account and concern about email privacy
- Some issues with functionality after certain chrome updates
Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ: