NetVision Extension supports internal functionality of the product.
NetVision's Extension is available for download. It had 50 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-08-14, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 4.1.15.08, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of NetVision's Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|4.1.15.08||Sign in to download||1.49M||1||2022-02-09|
How to install NetVision's Extension from a CRX file
- Download the NetVision's Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded NetVision's Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install NetVision's Extension.
How to install NetVision's Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the NetVision's Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked NetVision's Extension ZIP file from step 1. NetVision's Extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to NetVision's Extension:
User count: 200,000
ChroPath helps to generate and validate selectors like relative xpath with iframe,svg support. It also generate english testcases.
Revolver - Tabs
Publisher: Ben Hedrington
User count: 100,000
Automatically rotate through open tabs. By Ben Hedrington