ChroPath helps to generate and validate selectors like relative xpath with iframe,svg support. It also generate english testcases.
What is ChroPath?
ChroPath is a revolutionary Chrome extension that streamlines the process of creating, editing, and validating selectors such as relative XPath. It supports iframe and SVG, and even generates English test cases. With a single click, ChroPath identifies all possible selectors, but can also serve as an editor for them. Users can write and evaluate XPath queries on any webpage, making this extension a versatile tool for web development. All user data remains private within the local storage of the extension, ensuring full privacy.
ChroPath generates all possible selectors just by one click. ChroPath can also be used as Editor for selectors. It makes easy to write, edit, extract, and evaluate XPath queries on any webpage. ChroPath Studio helps to record all manual steps along with automation steps. With smart maintenance feature, all xpaths can be verified from script. ChroPath also supports iframe, multi selectors generation, dynamic attributes, generate relative xpath with custom attribute, automation script steps generation.
Let us make it very clear that we don't track any user data. Everything runs in your local for this extension. Whatever stats or number of users we get is from the chrome store.
Please contact us at email@example.com for support.
- Right-click on the web page, and then click Inspect.
- In the right side of Elements tab, click on ChroPath tab. Please refer attached screenshot.
- To generate selectors, inspect element or click on any DOM node, it will generate the unique relative XPath/absolute XPath/CSS selector/linkText/partialLinkText.
- To evaluate XPath/CSS, type the XPath/CSS query and press enter key. As you enter, it will query in DOM for the relevant element/node. You can view the matching node(s) and nodes value as per their sequential occurrence. A green colour outline appears around to highlight the first matching elements and rest in blue colour in the web page.
- If you mouse hover on any matching node in the ChroPath tab, green/blue dashed outline will convert into dotted orange red to highlight the corresponding element in the webpage.
- If the found element is not in visible area on webpage then mouse hover on found node in ChroPath panel will scroll that element in the visible area with dotted orange red outline.
User reviews summary
- Very useful
- great tool
- User unable to see the ChroPath after adding extension twice
ChroPath may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
ChroPath has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ChroPath: