Manage privacy settings, browsing data deletion, quickly access page in incognito mode, manage cookies and monitor network traffic
What is Privacy Manager?
Privacy Manager is a comprehensible Chrome extension that offers optimal capabilities for privacy settings management, browsing data deletion as you start your browser, and uncomplicated cookie management. Additionally, it enables network traffic supervision, allowing users to keep track of HTTP headers and block user agent data transmission through requests. It's an open-source tool that provides a user-friendly interface for increased data transparency and control.
Privacy Manager is completely free and open source chrome extension for data transparency and control.
Privacy Manager can help you with:
- Privacy Management
- Cookie Management
- Browsing data deletion on browser start
- Network monitoring
Privacy Management - Extension provides ability to manage current privacy settings (Enable/Disable):
- Blocks third-party sites from setting cookies.
- Hyperlink auditing management.
- Manage whether chrome must allow sending referrer headers with requests.
- Show alternate error pages or not.
- Automatically fill in forms settings management.
- Enable or disable 'OK, Google' to start a voice search
User reviews summary
- Comprehensive and informative UI
- Allows for auto-cleaning browser clutter
- Resolves large disturbances
- Privacy Manager sometimes makes it impossible for users to login to important apps
- Military module issue
- Does not clean out all browser history
- Associated with Browsershop adware
- Does not clear everything
- Browsing data
- Browsing history
- Vivaldi browser
- Google Chrome
- UI layout
Privacy Manager may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Privacy Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Privacy Manager: