Master your mental health. Mood tracking, journal prompts, self-care, breathwork all in one place.
What is Thyself?
Thyself is a unique mental health booster packaged as a Chrome extension. It helps users to track their moods and thoughts through journal prompts, adds a dose of self-care to their routines, and teaches them calming breathing exercises. The purpose of Thyself is to increase self-awareness and guide individuals to realize what brings about satisfaction and joy in their lives. The extension enhances this by offering customizable mood selection, relaxing affirmations, and a personalized self-care checklist. Thyself not just enhances your emotional understanding, but also encourages a positive mindset.
Thyself is the browser extension to master your mental health.
★ Featured on Lifehacker
Several times a day Thyself kindly prompts you to look within and ask yourself "what do I feel?" During these mindful moments choose an emoji that best reflects your current mood. Over time, your mood diary will fill. From there you'll be able to pick out insights into what brings you joy, satisfaction and purpose.
According to a study by Dr Tasha Eurich, 95% of people think they’re self-aware, but only 10-15% truly are. Through the process of 'labelling' our moods in Thyself, we improve our self-awareness.
Features ✔ Reflective mood tracking ✔ Calming breathing exercises ✔ Uplifting affirmations ✔ Mindful emotional labelling ✔ Positive mindset journal prompts ✔ Supportive personal dashboard
User reviews summary
- Helps users understand and track their emotions
- Customizable mood emojis and notes
- Built-in reminders for self-care and mindfulness
- Issues with the extension taking over new tabs, even after trying to adjust settings
- Some users reported bugs and technical difficulties
- Some users concerned about the extension's access to browser history and other information
- Self-awareness and mood tracking features
- Issues with the new tab dominance
- User-friendly and aesthetically pleasing interface
Thyself is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Thyself has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Thyself: