Keep your Chrome bookmarks on Windows up to date with the Safari bookmarks on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
What is iCloud Bookmarks?
iCloud Bookmarks is a Chrome extension designed for Windows users. It stores your Safari bookmarks on iCloud, allowing you to access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Switch between devices without losing or confusing your bookmarks. Read more about this useful extension and its legal details at http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iCloudControlPanel.pdf.
iCloud stores your website bookmarks, so they are everywhere you go — on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. So when it comes to your devices, you can switch things up without mixing things up.
Note: iCloud Bookmarks extension for Chrome is for Windows.
User reviews summary
- Used to work flawlessly
- Helpful in syncing bookmarks between devices
- Easy to use when it worked
- Frequent issues with syncing
- Duplication of bookmarks
- Constant prompts to download iCloud even when it's already installed
- Not compatible with MacOS
- Stopped working after recent upgrades
- Syncing issues
- Bookmarks duplication
- Message to install iCloud when it is already installed
- Stopped working recently
iCloud Bookmarks is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
iCloud Bookmarks has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to iCloud Bookmarks: