Shows DNSSEC status
Is DNSSEC Validator safe to use?
By: CZ.NIC Labs
Rating: 3.75 (28)
-1,000 vs 1 day ago
Version: 18.104.22.168 (Last updated: 2014-09-04)
- Your tabs and browsing activity
- See our safety evaluation
# 15888Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
DNSSEC Validator is an add-on for the web browser, which allows you to check the existence and validity of DNSSEC DNS records for domain names in the address of the page currently displayed in your browser window. The result of this check is displayed using colour keys and information texts in the page’s address bar. IMPORTANT! This add-on communicates with an external binary application through the native messaging interface. The binary application is required for correct working of the add-on. The binary can be downloaded from www.dnssec-validator.cz/pages/download.html#package. Keep in mind that the version of the binary and of the extension must match.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Dashlane - Password Manager
- Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping
- Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
- 1clickVPN - Free VPN for Chrome
- Email Tracker for Gmail - Mailtrack
- Privacy Badger View more...