A simple way to manage your chrome extensions
What is Extension Manager?
'Extension Manager' is a Chrome extension designed to simplify the management of your browser extensions. From one-click enable or disable functions to rule customization allowing automatic actions based on different conditions. It even offers quick search, easy navigation to settings, batch operation through grouping, custom alias setting, and tracking history of extension activity. Lastly, it offers various options for styling and functionality customization, while ensuring no user privacy data is collected.
🍕 Core Features
- Flexible rule customization to automatically enable or disable browser extensions.
Matching conditions: URL / Profile / Operating system / Time.
Actions: Enable when match, Close when match, Enable only when match, Disbale only when match, Custom; Support automatically refreshing the page after enabling or disabling extensions.
🍕 Basic Features
- One-click enable or disable extensions.
- Batch enable or disable extensions through grouping.
- Quick search extensions by extension name, description, alias, or note.
- Extension management: Quickly navigate to settings page, homepage, uninstall extensions.
- List view and grid view.
Extension Manager may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Extension Manager is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Extension Manager: