Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications
Pushline syncs your Android push notifications with your Computer/Mac on Chrome and let you remotely control your Smartphone
What is Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications?
Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications is a Chrome Extension that interfaces your Android device and your PC or Mac. It syncs all your smartphone notifications and badges to your computer, enabling you to respond to your phone without stopping your work on your PC. It also enables control of your phone remotely from your PC including handling calls, finding your silent phone, responding to SMS, syncing contacts, and sending notes to your phone
Pushline is a free application that synchronizes notifications and badges between your smartphone and a PC or Mac Computer, its like Continuity for your Android device. You will never miss a phone call or message again while using your PC, even if your phone is in another room. You will never stop working or playing again on your PC to check your smartphone.
- No signup or registration required
- Instant mirroring of your phone's push notifications on your PC/Mac
- Remote phone control directly from your computer:
- handle your phone calls;
- adjust the volume;
- locate your silent phone by making it ring loud;
- reply to or send SMS messages;
- sync your Contacts and Dial a number;
- send text notes to your phone and use them with your preferred app (Whatsapp, Evernote, Telegram...);
- Pushline is secure! Your notifications will be encrypted and safely transferred to your desktop: no data will ever be stored.
- Low bandwidth consumption.
User reviews summary
- Great alternative to other similar products
- It's free and has potential
- Willingness of users to contribute with feature ideas
- Pairing issues with devices
- Not updated regularly, concern about long term maintenance
- Issues related to the Android version not being available in Google Play store
- High memory usage
- Pairing issues
- Need for new features/enhancements
- Comparisons with Pushbullet
- Issues with the Android version
Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications if you trust the publisher.
Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Pushline: PC/Mac Desktop Notifications: