A complete research solution – Search and save papers online. Annotate PDFs directly on Chrome. Cite papers on Google Docs.
What is wizdom.ai?
wizdom.ai is a Chrome extension that turns research into a streamlined process. Access a database of 100 million papers from leading publishers for references, annotate and download PDFs via an interactive reader, and auto-generate citations in over 7,000 styles on Google Docs. Compatible with numerous publisher websites like CrossRef and Taylor & Francis. Transform your online research with wizdom.ai.
Annotate and download PDFs while reading online via interactive PDF reader.
Collect article references from 100 million papers by leading publishers, Cite them and generate bibliography in over 7,000 citation styles in Google Docs.
wizdom.ai supports hundreds of publisher websites including CrossRef and Taylor & Francis.
Please share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
User reviews summary
- Easy to add references to the library with just a click
- Integration with Google Drive
- Useful for data referencing and research management
- Keeps signing out the user
- Cannot export bibliography to any formats
- Interference with other browser-based services like Moodle
- Constant need to refresh
- Challenges with login and data syncing
- Problems with exporting bibliography or saving citations
- Useful tool for data referencing and research management
- Ease of adding references to library
wizdom.ai is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install wizdom.ai if you trust the publisher.
wizdom.ai is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to wizdom.ai: