KeePass integration for browsers using KeePassHttp
KeePassHttp-Connector is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 55,769 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.11, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 10
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of KeePassHttp-Connector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.11||Sign in to download||530.43K||10||2022-02-09|
How to install KeePassHttp-Connector from a CRX file
- Download the KeePassHttp-Connector CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded KeePassHttp-Connector CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install KeePassHttp-Connector.
How to install KeePassHttp-Connector from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the KeePassHttp-Connector ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked KeePassHttp-Connector ZIP file from step 1. KeePassHttp-Connector is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to KeePassHttp-Connector:
User count: 12,676
Chrome extension for automatically entering credentials from KeePass/KeeWeb
User count: 265,940
KeePassXC integration for modern web browsers
Kee - Password Manager
User count: 51,099
Kee adds private, secure and easy password management features which save time and keep your private data more secure.