Allows Google Workspace administrators to view laptop and desktop status, including OS, device, and user information.
What is Endpoint Verification?
- identity See more
User reviews summary
- Can be used for enterprise devices
- Works great on Windows/Mac
- Usable for finding places of interest
- Lacks support for Linux and Chrome OS devices
- Frequent crashing and sync issues
- Causes freezes on Google Meet videos
- Extension doesn't give detailed information
- Lack of support for varying OS versions
- Syncing problems
- Incompatibility with Google apps and extensions
Endpoint Verification is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Endpoint Verification has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Endpoint Verification: