Checker Plus for Google Drive™
Quickly browse your Google Drive files without opening a webpage and get notifications of modifications to your shared documents
What is Checker Plus for Google Drive™?
Checker Plus for Google Drive™ is a practical Chrome extension designed to enhance the user experience. It empowers users to browse, open, search or delete their Google Drive files directly from a browser button, eliminating the need to open the drive page. The extension also offers desktop notifications for any modifications in files/documents that have been shared with the user. It supports push notifications, providing you a real-time update. Learn more about it at jasonsavard.com.
• Browse, open, search or delete your files and documents right from a browser button (without waiting for Google Drive's page to open)
• Get desktop notifications when any of your files/documents are modified or updated by a shared user
• Supports push notifications
Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use interface
- Efficient access to Google Drive files
- Helps with notifications for Google Drive
- Keeps asking for permission even when not revoked
- Lack of ability to easily switch between accounts
- No notifications when not using Chrome
- Request to login to Google Account repeatedly
- Efficiency of the extension
- Checks and refreshes Google Drive content
Checker Plus for Google Drive™ is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Checker Plus for Google Drive™ has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Checker Plus for Google Drive™: