Keyata Media Keys
Control your favorite web-based music player with your keyboard's media keys
Keyata Media Keys is available for download. It had 138 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-05-28, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.1.1, and it was published 10 months ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Keyata Media Keys here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.1||Sign in to download||42.75K||1||2022-04-20|
|1.0.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||41.35K||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Keyata Media Keys from a CRX file
- Download the Keyata Media Keys CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Keyata Media Keys CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Keyata Media Keys.
How to install Keyata Media Keys from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Keyata Media Keys ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Keyata Media Keys ZIP file from step 1. Keyata Media Keys is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Keyata Media Keys: