YouTube™ Tracklist Control
Provides useful, cross-tab control functionalities when watching music-compilation videos on YouTube™.
What is YouTube™ Tracklist Control?
YouTube™ Tracklist Control is a Chrome extension offering enhanced control over music-compilation videos on YouTube™. It provides features including tracklist building, media control, cross-tab interactivity, global keyboard shortcuts, and track/video change notifications. Its interactive tracklist is built by scanning timestamped tracks in the video description or comments.
This extension builds its own interactive tracklist by scanning for timestamped tracks in the video description or comments.
The tracklist can be displayed from any tab and controlled via configurable global keyboard shortcuts (defaults are the keyboard's media buttons).
- Media control (play, pause, rewind, fast-forward, previous track, next track)
- Tracklist building from the video description or comments
- Tracklist navigation
- Clickable progress bar on current song
- Support of keyboard media keys (configurable global keyboard shortcuts)
- Cross-tab interactivity (view and control the tracklist from any tab)
- Push notifications on track/video change (toggleable setting)
YouTube™ Tracklist Control is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install YouTube™ Tracklist Control if you trust the publisher.
YouTube™ Tracklist Control is very likely to contain malware and should not be trusted. Avoid installing.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to YouTube™ Tracklist Control: