An extension to help you gain full control of any website by redirecting traffic, replacing, editing, or inserting new content.
What is Resource Override?
This is the ultimate tool for taking control of any website.
Newly added: Request and Response header modification with common use case presets (Enable CORS, force allow outside content, allow iframes... etc).
This tool is great for debugging production websites, as you can edit and inject code on the fly. You no longer have to scan through minified code as you can just redirect to an unminified version or paste in the unminified version with the integrated file editor.
Feel free to contribute to this project! https://github.com/kylepaulsen/ResourceOverride
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Saves time
- Versatile and works excellently for redirects
- Does not support older versions of Chrome
- May lose configurations after Chrome restarts
- Does not clearly label individual rules, leading to confusion
- Does not read files automatically and requires manual input
- May not function consistently
- Used as an alternative to Requestly
- Intercepts URL and redirects to a file
- Could benefit from regex incorporation
Resource Override is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Resource Override if you trust the publisher.
Resource Override has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Resource Override: