Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool
Eyedropper, color picker, palette creator, and more!
What is Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool?
Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool is a feature-rich, easy-to-use color tool extension for Chrome. It enables users to sample colors from their screen, build color palettes, generate style guides, and retrieve color values in HEX/RGB/HSL. It also offers a random color palette generator, color history, clipboard copy function, and many more features. Designed with designers and developers in mind, it's private, requires no setup, and enhances the users' overall color management experience.
Chroma is a free, user-friendly color tool that allows you to easily sample colors from your screen while browsing the web.
Chroma includes a variety of features to help you work with colors. What's inside:
✺ Eyedropper ✺ Style guide generator ✺ Color picker ✺ Color palette builder ✺ Get HEX/RGB/HSL values ✺ Random color palette generator ✺ Color history ✺ Copy colors to your clipboard ✺ Tints and shades for any color ✺ Light and dark color theme options ✺ The ability to generate unique URLs for referencing and sharing palettes
User reviews summary
- Easy to use with a simple and minimal UI
- Has features like gradients, shades, easy palette-making, and color pick history
- Automatically copies the color code to the clipboard
- One user reported it added 2 extra 0s at the end of hex numbers
- Lack of ability to save color pallets directly
- Some users would like an option to turn off menu after picking a color
- The ease of use and user-friendly design
- The secure privacy features
- The ability to pick colors and automatically copy codes
Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Chroma: Eyedropper & Color Picker Tool: